We started our blog in late October and opened our ETSY shop on December 2, 2013. We began our adventures a little late in the year and it has been so much fun!
Here is a review of our 2013 year….
- My sister, Karen, and I have grown closer (if that’s possible). I drive her crazy with constant calls and text messages as we continue to grow and learn.
- We both receive text and picture messages from friends and family showing the projects they are working on, their recent finds and even some of their own “picking”.
- We recently received our third custom order for painted furniture…How awesome!
- Our most popular post was the petite striped table..
- Most of our visitors came from the US, with Canada and Australia following.
- Our top referring site was Facebook and we continue to grow on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
In the end, we realize that we are actually inspiring people and this is the highest compliment we can receive!
We enjoy reading comments on our posts, feedback on our social media pages and we appreciate when you share what we do. THANK YOU!
We have been working hard to figure out what our followers want to know – what you want to learn, what you want to read about, what you like and what you are shopping for. So please keep the comments, text messages, emails and feedback coming!
2013 has been great & we are looking forward to what 2014 will bring
Happy Salvaging & Happy New Year!!