Ahhhh! Our 1 Year Anniversary event is tomorrow and wow have we been busy filling up the shop. It is filled with so many new items!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday, October 22, 2016 from 10am to 4pm
Where: The Salvaged Boutique, 13383 Madison Avenue, Lakewood
You’ll find us next to Fish Window Cleaning and diagonally across from Brennan’s Floral shop; Between Chesterland and Lewis Dr.
Parking is free at all meters in Lakewood on the weekends, just make sure you don’t block the driveway for the apartment tenants 🙂
What: Here it goes….
- All square 16×16 pillows are $15
- ALL candles are BOGO – buy one get one free!
- Everything else (salvaged goods, vintage items, lots & lots of new home decor) is 10% off…including all Wise Owl Chalk Synthesis Paint products and all furniture!
- Raffle prizes: you have these four prizes 4 to choose from:
Write your name and phone number on each ticket then place your raffle ticket(s) in the bag for the prize(s) you want to win. We’ll draw winners at the end of the day and call the winners!
HOW can you earn tickets?
- You’ll get one ticket just for stopping by
- Earn additional tickets for every $25 you spend
- Earn an additional ticket if you buy a painted piece of furniture
Treat: Enjoy a mimosa and chocolate covered strawberry* as you visit with us and shop
(*while supplies last)
Grand Prize Charity Raffle: A custom painted and refurbished desk finished by Karen with a retail value of $450!
Thank you for an amazing 1st year! We hope to see you tomorrow. If you have any questions at all, please contact us.