So maybe it’s a little early but we are excited to announce some changes as we approach 2 years since we opened our brick and mortar shop.
It feels like just yesterday we turned our dreams into reality and opened the doors to The Salvaged Boutique on Madison Avenue.
Next month, we celebrate our second anniversary and are so grateful for all of our customers and supporters in helping us make the brick and mortar such a success.
To show our gratitude, we have some exciting news to share. Based on your feedback, the following improvements will be made effective tomorrow (Tuesday, September 19, 2017).
You may have noticed some of these already implemented but here we go:
- NEW STORE HOURS: Tuesday to Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm (Closed Sundays & Mondays)
- BY APPOINTMENT AVAILABILITY: – if you want to schedule a consultation for custom painted services or pick-up items during off-hours, we will be happy to schedule an appointment with you. Contact us for scheduling.
- MORE WORKSHOP AVAILABILITY: Due to demand, we have expanded our workshop series to include new and innovative topics and even more Saturday morning sessions.
- EVENING WORKSHOPS: Weekday workshops will now start at 6 pm so you have enough time to leave work and get to the shop AND our retail shop will be open during all evening workshops too
- EVENING EVENTS: We will continue to collaborate with other small businesses, offer fun and themed events in our shop so you can shop in the evenings
And best of all
- NEW PICKS: As we head into year three, we will be going pickin’ more often for vintage goods at every opportunity. We’ll be sourcing more new and unique home decor items too!
Here’s a little look back down memory lane…
When we first acquired our brick and mortar space it looked like this. Oy vey…
And then we started using some elbow grease..
Then we started to make it our own…
We improved the workshop/studio space this past winter…
And NOW we want to continue to improve it….so we’re getting a few more upgrades!
We’ll share details soon. In the meantime, we want to thank you for following our journey, for shopping with us, crafting with us, supporting and encouraging us. We’ll be sure to let you know the date of our 2nd-Anniversary event in October!
THANK YOU! -KATHY & KAREN
NEW STORE HOURS: TUESDAY TO SATURDAY, 10 AM TO 4 PM
CLOSED SUNDAYS & MONDAYS