Don’t miss this year’s The Summer Market event!
Our shop will be closed on Friday, July 27 and Saturday, July 28, 2018, while we participate in The Summer Market.
If you aren’t familiar with The Summer Market, it’s a curated outdoor market of over 100 vendors, all in a beautiful memorial park on the Lake!
What will you find in our 10 x 20 booth this year? As always, it’s all about home decor but this year’s theme for our booth is “Vignettes”. We’re bringing you 4 of the most popular home decor styles:
- Modern Farmhouse
- Garden Oasis
- Lake House
- Baby Boutique
You’ll find freshly refurbished furniture, an array of painted vintage mirrors, some salvaged items, upcycled items, lots of new home decor accessories and plenty of some of the sweetest baby nursery decor and gift items you can find!
We’ll be accepting cash and credit cards. Also, if you purchase a piece of furniture, The Summer Market teams offers a convenient furniture loading service. Volunteers will move your piece of furniture to a loading area where you can pull your vehicle up and they’ll help you load it up into your car.
Here’s a photo from last year’s event:
Here are 10 THINGS you need to know about THE SUMMER MARKET:
1. RAIN OR SHINE – we will be there!
2. FREE event & FREE parking – we want you to spend your money with our AMAZING vendors!
3. ADDRESS to Veterans Memorial Park:
32756 Lake Road, Avon Lake 44012
4. JULY 27 (3 to 9 pm) and JULY 28 (9 am to 5 pm)
5. DOG FRIENDLY
6. OVER 100 vendors (including food) – bring cash, checks and credit cards – each vendor accepts different methods of payment
7. PARKING is available in several parking lots surrounding the park. The largest lots can be found at Avon Lake High School. A map will be posted here in the invite and on our Facebook page this Saturday. Handicap parking can be found at the Old Firehouse lot directly across the street from the park. A DROP-OFF ZONE can be found in the Folger Home lot at the west end of the park. This lot is U shaped and will allow you to drive through and have someone drop you off. Carpooling is strongly suggested.
8. The Summer Market was founded in 2006 by Erin Stack and Kristen Weeden as a FUNDRAISER to help local families and organizations in need. Every penny raised at this event benefits their non-profit GIRLS GIVE BACK. (named for their 8 daughters who also participate in their mission & the weekend)
9. Because the Summer Market is FREE and because it was created to DO GOOD, a donation jar can be found at the GIRLS GIVE BACK booth located directly in front of the Lake House. A donation of $1 per visitor sure would go a long way! Thank you in advance for your support!
10. Be sure to visit our RAFFLE in the Lake House! All of our vendors donated one of their items to be raffled off during Summer Market weekend. LOTS OF GREAT ITEMS! The raffle will begin on Friday, continue on Saturday and will be called at 3 pm on Saturday afternoon. Winners need not be present to win.
We hope to see you there! -Kathy & Karen