We are excited to announce that we now stock 16 colors of Wise Owl One Hour Enamel Paint!
What is One Hour Enamel Paint?
- It is an incredibly tough fast dry acrylic enamel for interior and exterior use on surfaces made by Wise Owl Paint.
- It is water thinned so it poses no fire hazard or objectionable odor.
- The product is based on a specialized acrylic resin that dries quickly to a tough, durable film that has excellent weather, blocking and abrasion resistance along with superior adhesion properties.
- With its’ quick dry and quick re-coat times ONE HOUR ENAMEL helps you get the job done faster than conventional acrylic finishes.
Use Wise Owl’s Stain Eliminating Primer to strengthen adhesion on slippery surfaces
When would you use it?
- If you are working on cabinet projects – it’s ideal for kitchens and bathrooms!
- For interior and exterior door projects.
- If you want quick drying and curing time!
- For a nice clean, smooth finish and you don’t want to distress the paint.
Do you need to prime or sand?
You don’t need to sand (unless you have a bumpy surface that needs to be smoothed) and you only need to prime if you’re painting laminate or metal surfaces.
What makes Wise Owl One Hour Enamel Paint so special?
It has a tough durable finish that is truly cutting edge. It is absolutely an industrial strength finish.
How do I clean the paint brush?
Just Dawn soap (or any dish liquid) and water – simple!
What is the application process?
We recommend using a Cling-On brush if applying by brush. It can also be sprayed on.
What colors are available?
Wise Owl is currently offering One Hour Enamel Paint in 16 colors:
Can I purchase the One Hour Enamel Paint online?
Yes! Click here to see our entire collection of Wise Owl Products. One Hour Enamel is available in Quarts in-store and online for $39/quart. We accept pre-orders on gallons too.
We offer free local-pick up at our store in Lakewood, Ohio or $7 flat-fee shipping anywhere in Ohio. Please send us an email if you would like shipping outside of Ohio.