Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Intro to Bullet Journaling – Saturday, November 10, 2018 @ 10 am
Are you mindful or is your mind full?
Known as an analog system in a digital world, bullet journals, a.k.a., “BuJos”, are quickly rising in popularity as a solution to organize our busy minds. Being organized frees your mind and helps you focus on new pursuits. It’s a customizable system where productivity meets mindfulness and creativity meets accountability. BuJos capture lists, goals, thoughts and ultimately provide the comfort that nothing is forgotten.
The flexibility of the BuJo makes it a perfect solution for all. From the uber creative to the minimalist, from busy parents to executives, from the artful wanderers and the in-between, the system is personally adaptable. The possibilities are endless!
Common bullet journal elements include pages to:
- Track daily to-dos, appointments and tasks
- Keep a calendar (daily, monthly, future)
- Capture your thoughts through journaling
- Keep track of birthdays, exercise schedules, bills and other important dates or deadlines
- Create lists of books to read, quotes you love, places you want to visit and other ideals
- Manage goal/project pages to track progress, milestones, and successes
- Track desired habits
The cost of the workshop is $75 and includes all of the following (and you get to take it all home!):
- A black bullet journal
- A pencil case (several options to choose from)
- A #2 pencil
- An eraser
- A set of fine tip markers
- A guided presentation to explain the system and get you started plus tips on goal meeting and habit change
- List of recommended supplies and sample page options
Out of stock