Baking Mixes (Savory or Sweet Options)
These baking mixes are our very own Salvaged Boutique branded line of goods.
We offer sweet and savory options with 7 different mixes. All mixes come with instructions and a simple list of ingredients that you add to each mix. These are all incredibly simple and easy to make...and of course, delicious!
- Bet you never thought you could make deliciously crisp focaccia bread in little over an hour! Well you can with this Classic Focaccia Bread Mix. Add water, olive oil, and let it rest for 1 hour and it is ready to meet that cast iron skillet. Bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes. You will have a crisp bottom and top, with a deliciously moist and chewy middle. You can top yours with cheese or add olives & garlic infused olive oil to the mix if you like!Beer Bread
- With minimal effort you get maximum flavor... Just add 12oz. beer & 2 TBLS. of melted butter to this Rosemary Garlic Bread Mix. Relax while the aroma of baking bread fills your home, and enjoy the layered flavors, the crusty outside, and the soft, yet chewy texture of your home baked bread.Grissini Bread Sticks
- Whether you have traveled to Italy in the past or have always wanted to go, these traditional Italian bread sticks will transport you there in a flash. Thin, rustic, crisp and irregular pencil shaped bread sticks make the the perfect snack with a glass of wine or use as a dipping stick with your favorite creamy dip. All you need is water, olive oil, 1 hour to rise, cut, stretch and bake. You will not only impress your guests, you will impress yourself! Serve plain or top with salt, cracked pepper, sesame seeds, or herbs for your own take on these delicious grissini bread sticks!
- This easy and fast baking mix is delicious. These squares are ready in 30 minutes and are rich, moist and dense. Just add butter and an egg for a mouth watering treat. Let your creative juices flow by adding some blueberries or coconut for great variations. Olive Oil Cake
- This Classic Olive Oil Cake is a moist, tender cake that could not be easier to make. Add your favorite olive oil, milk and eggs and bake in a springform pan. Serve with fruit and powdered sugar for your new favorite dessert. It is even better the next day!) Try it with a flavored infused olive oil like blood orange....mmmmm! Raspberry Chocolate Scone
- Sit back, close your eyes, and take a bite of this wonderful scone. These Raspberry White Chocolate scones, which you make by adding whipping cream, are flat out delicious.Lemon Blueberry Scone
- This is a scone everyone can love! These Lemon Blueberry Scones are the perfect combination of blueberries surrounded in lemon sunshine! You know how easy our scones are; just add 1 cup cream, cut into triangles and bake on a baking sheet for about 15 minutes.